Online Meetings in Area 91
With the COVID-19 virus pandemic, gathering restrictions and social distancing has caused our physical meetings throughout the province may experience restrictions (such as limited number of people, no beverages to be served, etc) until advised from the Government of Saskatchewan. As a fellowship, we are here to ensure that we can continue to carry the message by sharing the following information.
Online Meetings are being created to allow our members to continue with fellowship and meetings using Zoom technology.
Members can contact their District Committee Member (DCM) for meeting information not listed for their area.
Temporary Meeting List Changes
Groups that wish to have their Area 91 meeting listing marked as Temporarily Cancelled, Online, or Hybrid may submit an online change request to our Web Servant (using the Update Meeting List feature on the top right of this page).
On the Update Meeting List page you will:
- Select the city where your group meets
- Click the SELECT button to the left of your Groups name
- When the Change Meeting Request page opens scroll down to where you see the name of your group
- To the far right is a box beneath "Meeting Status" with the options - Normal - Online - Cancelled - Hybrid. Please check the appropriate option for the status you want for your meeting: Return to Normal, go Online, Temporarily Cancelled, or Hybrid (for both Normal & Online concurrently)
- Remember to Fill in the Required Contact Information at the bottom before you click the Submit button
When applied by our web servant, your changes will reflect on our Meetings page listing. They will also filter through to the Meeting Guide App on your phone, usually within 24 hours.
To restore your group meeting to its' normal status, simply reverse the process by submitting another online change request after selecting the Normal Meeting Status button. Like before, fill in the Contact Info and submit the request. The online, canceled or hybrid meeting type checkboxes will be unmarked when the changes are applied by the web servant, returning your group listing to show as a standard face to face in-person meeting.