AA Help Lines
If drinking is a problem, these phone numbers can help you get in contact with someone from Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.). Some of these phone numbers are answered by members of AA. Others are answered by an answering service which will take your information so that a member of A.A. can contact you. Still others are an electronic answering device that will provide you with information.
- Saskatoon and District AA Central Office 24 Hour Helpline Phone: 306-665-6727
- Regina Intergroup 24 Hour Helpline Phone: 306-545-9300
- Prince Albert Hotline Phone: 306-764-9449
- North Battleford & Area Helpline Phone: 877-341-3322
- Moose Jaw & Area Helpline Phone: 306-693-6888
A.A. members are not counselors. We are volunteers who provide information to people seeking the help A.A. has to offer.
Attend a Meeting
Saskatchewan has hundreds of meetings each week. Some are online and some are in person. Each meeting is different. We suggest attending a variety of meetings while you are trying to decide if A.A. is for you.