Reason to fill out the form:
- You are starting a new group of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- NOTE: A.A.’s Traditions suggest that a group not be named after a facility or person (living or deceased), and that the name of a group not imply affiliation with any sect, religion, organization or institution.
- Your District Committee Member (DCM) should fill in the New Group form with your assistance. If you know who your DCM is, please contact them for assistance. If you do not know who your DCM please email the Area 91 Registrar at: email@example.com
- The New Group form can be filled in on line, saved onto a computer and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: We are asking that Groups not send any forms directly to GSO or directly to the Registrar. All group changes should go through the DCM and then sent to the Area 91 registrar.
- The DCM is also asked to inform the Webservant so the website can be updated. This only if there is a change to location, time, date, or group closure, not a change in contact person.
- After the Area 91 Registrar receives the group change form and all the information required is filled in. The information is then entered into the General Service Office data base by the Area 91 Registrar.
NOTE: The Meeting Guide App is updated by GSO within 24 hours of the website being updated. Please allow time for your changes to migrate there.