Reason to fill out the form:
- If there is a change in the group contact/ GSR, Alternate GSR, meeting location, time, date or the meeting closes its doors either permanently or temporarily.
- Your District Committee Member (DCM) should fill in the group change form with your assistance. If you know who your DCM is, please contact them for assistance. If you do not know who your DCM please email the Area 91 Registrar at: email@example.com
- The Group Change form can be filled in on line, saved onto a computer and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- NOTE: We are asking that Groups not send change forms directly to GSO or directly to the Registrar. All group changes should go through the DCM and then sent to the Area 91 registrar.
- The DCM is also asked to inform the Webservant so the website can be updated. This only if there is a change to location, time, date, or group closure, not a change in contact person.
- After the Area 91 Registrar receives the group change form and all the information required is filled in. The information is then entered into the General Service Office data base by the Area 91 Registrar.
NOTE: The Meeting Guide App is updated by GSO within 24 hours of the website being updated. Please allow time for your changes to migrate there.